To strive towards a comprehensive Islamic Education that inculcates a universal value system emanating from the Quraan and Sunnah, Insha-Allah.
To provide a broad and balanced Islamic education within an Islamic environment that will benefit our learners and the community in this world and in the Hereafter. Above all, we aim to instill good character, infuse in them qualities that will make good reciters and proud practical Muslims, with a commitment towards excellence in their work and play, Insha-Allah.
We aim to:
- Create, develop, maintain and nurture a life- long love for learning Deen.
- Make the Noble Quraan an integral part of each learner’s life.
- Ensure a high self-esteem and confidence in the learner’s Muslim identity.
- Provide the learner with challenges and quality Islamic Education.
- Encourage independent thinking and a spirit of inquiry within the learner.
- Prepare every learner to make a difference in society.
- Help each learner achieve his highest potential, according to his own ability.
- Instill complete submission to the will of Allah (SWT).
- Ensure that we strive towards fulfilling our vision.
- High Expectations.
- Strong Leadership and individuality.
- Tolerance, equality of opportunity, empathy and respect for others and their values.
- Partnership with parents to address issues and tasks within the spirit of mutual co- operation, respect and trust.
- Accountability and Transparency.
- The opportunity to learn from others.
- Our staff and educators by keeping them abreast of teaching trends in order to remain effective and productive.
- The recognition of Excellence in and out of the classroom.
- Strong parent and community support – Purposeful and committed involvement in activities within the madrasah, community and beyond.